1. The Administrator declares and guarantees that personal data provided by the Users of the Website shall be stored and used with due diligence and in accordance with the provisions of applicable law.
2. The Website shall collect personal data, particularly names and surnames of the Website Users, through electronic forms.
3. The Administrator has the right to anonymously create information about the Website Users, which then could be processed and transferred for statistical purposes.
4. With prior consent, the Administrator has the right to use the data of a particular User in order to customise services and products to satisfy the needs of this User, draw their attention to special offers and inform them about new products or corporate events. Providing such consent is voluntary and may be revoked at any time.
5. Personal data shall be also transferred to authorities entitled to make enquiries under the law (e.g. investigative authorities) or on the basis of court rulings.
6. The Website Users declare that they have been comprehensively informed about the manner, scope, place and purpose of collecting and processing their personal data and agree to such collecting and processing of data.
7. Information on cookies:
b. Cookies are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored on end devices of the Website Users and are designed to facilitate the use of the Website. Cookies usually contain the name of the web page they are from, time of their storage on an end device and a unique number.
c. The entity which uploads cookies to end devices of the Website Users and which can access them is the Website Operator and its cooperating entities.
d. Cookies are used to create statistics that help us understand how the Website Users use our web pages, which enables us to improve their structure and content.
e. The Website uses two main cookies types: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary files that are stored in the Users’ end devices until they log out, leave the web page or close the software (Internet browser). Persistent cookies are stored in the Users’ end devices for a period of time specified in the parameters of cookies or until they are deleted by the Users themselves.
f. Web browsing software (Internet browser) usually allows cookies to be stored in the Users’ end devices by default. The Website Users may change settings in this respect. Internet browsers enable the removal of cookies. It is also possible to automatically block cookies. More detailed information on this subject can be found in the help section or documentation of Internet browsers.